Auto-bidAs a bidder, you don't have to constantly watch auctions and worry about being outbid! All GovDeals Internet Auctions feature an auto-bid. In the bid box on the auction view page, enter the HIGHEST dollar amount that you are willing to pay, and the GovDeals bidding system will bid on your behalf by placing a bid at the current LOWEST minimum bid. If another bidder outbids your LOWEST minimum bid, the system will automatically place another bid, once again making you the current high bidder, until your "top dollar" number is reached. The auto-bidding system will continue to place the LOWEST minimum bids on your behalf until you are the winner of the auction or another bidder bids higher than your auto-bid. Auto-bids are completely private and are never displayed to other bidders. In the event of a reserve price auction, your auto-bid will immediately bid up to the amount of the reserve OR to the max amount of your auto-bid if the reserve price is in excess of your auto-bid.
Bid ExtensionIf a bid is placed during the final 3 minutes of an auction, the auction's current end time will automatically extend for additional 3 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed during the last three minutes.
Probation Level 1 BiddingThis Seller has instituted a Bidder Probation Restriction on this auction. To have this restriction removed, a $1,000 refundable deposit in the form of a Certified Cashier's Check or U.S. Postal Money Order must be mailed to GovDeals, Inc., 100 Capitol Commerce Boulevard, Suite 110, Montgomery, AL 36117. Once 60 days have passed GovDeals will return this bid deposit.
Open auction where bidding starts at a fixed amount and increases by a minimum bid increment (or higher) by different bidders until the auction end time is reached. Once the auction has closed and a high bidder has been identified, the seller reserves the right to approve or reject the final offer.
Bid History for 2002 Chevrolet Impala Base
Auction Start Date: 06/28/21 4:50 AM ET
Auction End Date: 08/03/22 6:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 312 Number of Bids: 0
Loading bid history...
|2002 Chevrolet Impala Base|
|Auction Ends||8/3/22 6:00 PM ET|
|Remaining||34 Days 19 Hrs|
This item is subject to an auto
extension of the auction end time.
|Refresh Bid & Time|
|Tax||See Payment Instructions|
|Buy Now Price||$700.00|
|Terms and Conditions|
|Sign In to Place Bid|
2002 Chevrolet Impala Base SEDAN 4-DR with 3.8L V6 OHV 12V.
NO TITLE Buyer will receive only a bill of sale. No keys. Condition unknown. Towed by the city due to parking or registration violations.
1. PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND: ALL payments are due at 3pm Tuesday December 11. Please try to pay by EARLY so you may sort out any payment issues BEFORE the deadline.
2. Buyer MUST pick up Thursday December 13 or Friday December 14 -- 8am-3pm each day.
3. Must TOW AWAY. Use a tow dolly, tow truck, flatbed, or trailer.
4. You may not drive away. You may not drag off with a chain/rope.
5. Seller provides NO loading assistance.
6. Employees of the District of Columbia Government may not bid on this auction.
1. This vehicle was towed by the city due to parking or registration violations.
2. Condition is unknown - we know nothing about this vehicle. It was not owned by the city.
3. No key. Battery likely dead.
4. If no photos under hood, vehicle is EITHER locked OR hood release would not work.
5. If locked, seller will unlock vehicle prior to pick up day.
6. If manual odometer, we show it in the photos. Otherwise, miles unknown.
7. Please ask any questions through the Ask seller a question feature and we will do our best to answer.
1. NO PETS or CHILDREN allowed on the lot. Only the tow/transport vehicle will be allowed on lot.
2. NO locksmiths allowed onto the lot.
3. NO repairs of any kind may be made on the lot EXCEPT for repairs to wheels/tires for towing purposes
4. Seller reserves the right to cancel any vehicle sale at any time prior to buyer removal of vehicle from seller facility.
5. Personal belongings inside vehicle are not included in this sale, but may be present when buyer comes to pick up.
6. At seller discretion, seller may allow bidders to pick up until the Wednesday following the designated pick up days. Bidder must request permission for late pickup by the 2nd designated pick up date.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
Note: Please inspect items prior to placing a bid. Inspections are by appointment only. See Asset Contact under Seller Information below for phone and email.
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. PayPal and credit card purchases are limited to below $5,000.00 and Bidders residing in the United States, Canada and Mexico Only. If the winning bid plus applicable taxes, if any indicated, plus the buyer's premium equals to $5,000.00 or more, Wire Transfer must be used. Buyers on level one probation have a PayPal and Credit Card limit of $1,000. If Wire Transfer is chosen, a Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. The Wire Transfer must be completed within 5 days unless otherwise specified below.
PAYMENTIf you are the winning bidder, you will facilitate payment by referring to the My Bids section of your account.
1. Payment is due within 5 (five) business days of auction closure.
2. Any invoice $5,000 or above requires payment via wire transfer.
3. Depending on your history with GovDeals, you may be limited to the number of auctions/transactions that you can participate in simultaneously AND/OR the dollar amount that you can pay via credit card, debit card or PayPal. For additional insight, please visit the Probation FAQ.
SALES TAXWhen applicable, sales tax is calculated based upon the auction’s advertised location.
If you are seeking sales tax exemption, you must complete Liquidity Services’ tax exemption form(s). We recommend doing this prior to the auction’s closure or before making payment. To do so, please visit Liquidity Services' Tax Exemption Submission Tool.
ONCE THE ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SELLER’S LOCATION; ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
|If you are the winning bidder and default by failing to adhere to this seller's terms and conditions, your account with GovDeals WILL BE LOCKED!
GUARANTY WAIVER: All property is offered for sale “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Seller makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages – special, direct, indirect, or consequential.
DESCRIPTION WARRANTY: Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for an incorrect description must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms that the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. ***Please note that upon removal of the property, all sales are final!