Auto-bidAs a bidder, you don't have to constantly watch auctions and worry about being outbid! All GovDeals Internet Auctions feature an auto-bid. In the bid box on the auction view page, enter the HIGHEST dollar amount that you are willing to pay, and the GovDeals bidding system will bid on your behalf by placing a bid at the current LOWEST minimum bid. If another bidder outbids your LOWEST minimum bid, the system will automatically place another bid, once again making you the current high bidder, until your "top dollar" number is reached. The auto-bidding system will continue to place the LOWEST minimum bids on your behalf until you are the winner of the auction or another bidder bids higher than your auto-bid. Auto-bids are completely private and are never displayed to other bidders. In the event of a reserve price auction, your auto-bid will immediately bid up to the amount of the reserve OR to the max amount of your auto-bid if the reserve price is in excess of your auto-bid.
Bid ExtensionIf a bid is placed during the final 3 minutes of an auction, the auction's current end time will automatically extend for additional 3 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed during the last three minutes.
Probation Level 1 BiddingThis Seller has instituted a Bidder Probation Restriction on this auction. To have this restriction removed, a $1,000 refundable deposit in the form of a Certified Cashier's Check or U.S. Postal Money Order must be mailed to GovDeals, Inc., 100 Capitol Commerce Boulevard, Suite 110, Montgomery, AL 36117. Once 60 days have passed GovDeals will return this bid deposit.
Open auction where bidding starts at a fixed amount and increases by a minimum bid increment (or higher) by different bidders until the auction end time is reached. Once the auction has closed and a high bidder has been identified, the seller reserves the right to approve or reject the final offer.
Bid History for 2010 Ford Econoline E-350 XL Super Duty
Auction Start Date: 06/28/21 4:50 AM ET
Auction End Date: 08/03/23 6:00 PM ET
Asset ID: 5718 Number of Bids: 0
Loading bid history...
2010 Ford Econoline E-350 XL Super Duty BUS with 5.4L V8 SOHC 16V.
NO TITLE Buyer will receive only a bill of sale. No keys. Condition unknown. Towed by the city due to parking or registration violations.
1. PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND: ALL payments are due at 3pm Tuesday December 11. Please try to pay by EARLY so you may sort out any payment issues BEFORE the deadline.
2. Buyer MUST pick up Thursday December 13 or Friday December 14 -- 8am-3pm each day.
3. Must TOW AWAY. Use a tow dolly, tow truck, flatbed, or trailer.
4. You may not drive away. You may not drag off with a chain/rope.
5. Seller provides NO loading assistance.
6. Employees of the District of Columbia Government may not bid on this auction.
1. This vehicle was towed by the city due to parking or registration violations.
2. Condition is unknown - we know nothing about this vehicle. It was not owned by the city.
3. No key. Battery likely dead.
4. If no photos under hood, vehicle is EITHER locked OR hood release would not work.
5. If locked, seller will unlock vehicle prior to pick up day.
6. If manual odometer, we show it in the photos. Otherwise, miles unknown.
7. Please ask any questions through the Ask seller a question feature and we will do our best to answer.
1. NO PETS or CHILDREN allowed on the lot. Only the tow/transport vehicle will be allowed on lot.
2. NO locksmiths allowed onto the lot.
3. NO repairs of any kind may be made on the lot EXCEPT for repairs to wheels/tires for towing purposes
4. Seller reserves the right to cancel any vehicle sale at any time prior to buyer removal of vehicle from seller facility.
5. Personal belongings inside vehicle are not included in this sale, but may be present when buyer comes to pick up.
6. At seller discretion, seller may allow bidders to pick up until the Wednesday following the designated pick up days. Bidder must request permission for late pickup by the 2nd designated pick up date.
|Questions and Answers|
|There are currently no questions posted for this asset.|
|Due to COVID-19, inspections are offered by appointment only. Pictures are of actual items, and item(s) are described to the best of our ability, based on visual inspections and information provided to us from the owning agency. Defects not listed/shown/known may exist. If you have questions about this vehicle, please contact the onsite property custodian, David Hammonds between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm (Mon-Fri) at 541-947-8243 to schedule appointment to view and to arrange a pick up time. This vehicle is physically located at: Warner Creek Correctional Facility, 20654 Rabbit Hill Rd. Lakeview, OR. 97630|
PLEASE NOTE: We are not allowing "in person" payments at this time, due to COVID-19. Payment is required prior to your arrival to pick up the item. If you are the successful bidder, payment in full is due no later than seven (7) calendar days from end of auction. Acceptable payments methods are:
1. Credit Cards: (Visa, MasterCard and Discover. You can make your payment online or by phone with the cashier at 503-378-6037. To make an online payment, log into your GovDeals account and select 'My Bids'. Follow the instructions located there to pay with the eGov option. For questions or instructions regarding paying online, you can click here to view a tutorial.),
2. Wire Transfers: (must be made directly to us, contact cashier's office for information),
3. Cashier’s Check or Money Order: (made out to "Department of Administrative Services").
If this purchase is a vehicle, complete the Title Form and FAX to (503) 378-3398 or email to EAM.Auction@oregon.gov after making your payment. If mailing payment, please include a copy of the Title Form with your payment. Click Here to Download the Title Form. The Title Form is mandatory if the purchase is a vehicle or heavy equipment.
The cashier's office is open 8 A.M.to 4 P.M. PST Monday-Friday, excluding holidays at 503-378-6037. Please be patient as the cashier may be unavailable from time to time. If you call and get voicemail, leave a detailed message including your name, phone number and auction/inventory number you are calling about.
Address official documents to: "Department of Administrative Services" or "DAS". Mailing Address: Department of Administrative Services 1655 Salem Industrial Drive NE Salem, OR 97301. A winning Bidder is in breach of contract if they do not pay for an item won within seven (7) calendar days from the close of the auction. If item(s) is paid for but not picked up after seven (7) calendar days, and special arrangements were not made ahead of time, all rights, title, interest and ownership to the property reverts to the Oregon Surplus Property program and the Purchaser forfeits any rights or payment made on the item(s).
Property located at the Salem warehouse can be retrieved BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Items will not be allowed to be removed until they have been paid for, no exceptions. Unless otherwise specified in the auction listing, Surplus Property staff will assist in loading a customer's property, within reasonable limits. No Surplus employee can assist in loading if doing so would present a danger to themselves or others. This includes loading onto or into an inappropriate vehicle for the item(s) to be transported. Surplus employees can load items; it is the Buyer's responsibility to secure the item(s) to their vehicle in a safe and secure manner.
If arranging for a shipping company to remove an item, Surplus Property must receive a completed copy of the "Bill of Lading" for the item/shipment (fax to 503-378-3398). If someone other than the winning bidder is to pick an item up for the winning bidder, the winning bidder needs to contact the Surplus Property cashier (503-378-6037) and make them aware of this. Otherwise, an item will not be released to a third party.
|In person viewing or in person payments/pick-ups are available by appointment only due to COVID-19.
Online auctions conducted by the state of Oregon are for bidders located within the United States only. A successful Bidder that is not located within the United States at the auctions end will be considered in default, and will forfeit their rights or claims to follow through with the sale, and may be blocked from participating in future auctions. All assets are offered for sale "AS IS, WHERE IS." Seller makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale.
The Buyer is not entitled to any payment for loss of profit or any other money damages - special, direct, indirect or consequential. Seller warrants to the Buyer the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Any claim for misdescription must be made prior to removal of the property. If Seller confirms the property does not conform to the description, Seller will keep the property and refund any money paid. The liability of the Seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. Please note that upon removal of the property from the item(s) location/premises, the Buyer will have no recourse as to misdescription, and all sales are final.
While a rare occurrence, the Surplus Property program reserves the right to withdraw any property or cancel any auction, regardless of whether said auction is still active or ended, if a legitimate need arises for reuse by a qualified public agency, or if something happens that causes the property description to change significantly. If this occurs, a prospective Bidder will have no right or recourse with the Oregon Surplus Property program or any of its agents.
NOTICE: Placing a bid on a specific item or items constitutes a legally binding contract between the bidder and the state of Oregon, and it is understood that a prospective bidder agrees to all of the "terms and conditions" specified here. If the winning Bidder defaults by failing to adhere to the seller's terms and conditions, the bidding privileges and the bidding privileges of all future accounts and Representatives may be revoked by the auction provider, without recourse.
Likewise, if a Bidder is blocked from participating in an online auction, and is found to have created a new account to circumvent revocation of bidding privileges, the Bidder shall be denied the ability to purchase from the Seller, and will be denied the ability to bid on current and/or future online auctions.
Holiday Closures Schedule